Skip to main content

“IT'S BEN THREE YEARS SINCE I STARTED F**KING YOU ” – ANITA JOSEPH'S HUSBAND, MC FISH WRITS ON THEIR 3RD ANNIVERSARY

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph and her husband, MC Fish are celebrating their third wedding anniversary yesterday.
MC Fish took to Instagram some minutes ago to pen down love notes for his curvaceous wife, as they mark their third anniversary together.
In his words;
“I looked at my calendar and it read 8th of June 2020 , it only reminded me that I met this wonderful, funny and amazing woman @anitajoseph8 3 years ago.
A lot of people think I met u a year ago and we just met blah blah blah ….. πŸ™„ but it actually been three years πŸ˜πŸ˜….. 3 years of loving u 3 years of F***KING you. 3 years of adoring you. 3 years of supporting you. 3 years of being YOUR KING. 3 years of FILLING YOUR TANK
@anitajoseph8 I love you and I cherish you πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹..We don’t even need to talk to much on how we are chopping life …………….πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’―πŸ’―
Jeun lo iyawo mi πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENIN REPUBLIC HEAD COACH BACKS NIGERIA TO QUALIFY FOR 2022 WORLD CUP

The Super Eagles Benin Republic’s head coach, Michel Dussuyer, has backed Nigeria to qualify for the 2022 Fifa World Cup in Qatar, reports goal.com.

BREAKING: NDDC MANAGEMENT WALK OUT ON REPS, ACCUSE COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN OF CORRUPTION

The Acting Managing Director of The   Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC),  Daniel Pondei, has led a walk out on the House of Representatives Committee on Niger Delta.