Skip to main content

DINO MELAYE ARRESTED ON HIS WAY TO MOROCCO


CHAIRMAN, Senate Committee on the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Senator Dino Melaye , APC, Kogi West has just been arrested by the Police at the International wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport. Senator Dino Melaye was picked at the airport on his way to Morocco for an official engagement sponsored by the Federal Government after checking in

When Vanguard contacted his Senior Legislative Aide, Samuel Melaye, he said, ” Iam on my way to the Airport now, I cannot say anything now, but I will get back to you.” 


The Senator representing Kogi West said on his Twitter handle that he has just been arrested at the Abuja international airport. 

I have just been arrested at the international wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport on my way to Morocco for an official engagement sponsored by the Federal Govt after checking in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“IT'S BEN THREE YEARS SINCE I STARTED F**KING YOU ” – ANITA JOSEPH'S HUSBAND, MC FISH WRITS ON THEIR 3RD ANNIVERSARY

BENIN REPUBLIC HEAD COACH BACKS NIGERIA TO QUALIFY FOR 2022 WORLD CUP

The Super Eagles Benin Republic’s head coach, Michel Dussuyer, has backed Nigeria to qualify for the 2022 Fifa World Cup in Qatar, reports goal.com.