Skip to main content

MARRIAGE IS SWEET WHEN YOU MARRY THE RIGHT MAN - STEPHANIE OKEREKE


Nollywood star Stephanie Okereke says marrying the right man makes ones marriage sweet.

In an interview on a show opened up on her marriage and childbirth. According to her, it took some years before welcoming her first child because she agreed with her husband to give birth later which he agreed.

She said “marriage has been very good to me and it has been a wonderful experience all the way. I am happy that I am with someone I love and we are both happy to be sharing the rest of our lives with each other. I have no regrets about getting married at the time I did as I believe that God’s time is the best”.

Stephanie also highlighted her passion for her acting job saying that she loved her job and was glad she identified her gift at an early age. 

Being a movie producer, she added that she’s ready to correct some societal ills of the country through her project








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“IT'S BEN THREE YEARS SINCE I STARTED F**KING YOU ” – ANITA JOSEPH'S HUSBAND, MC FISH WRITS ON THEIR 3RD ANNIVERSARY

BENIN REPUBLIC HEAD COACH BACKS NIGERIA TO QUALIFY FOR 2022 WORLD CUP

The Super Eagles Benin Republic’s head coach, Michel Dussuyer, has backed Nigeria to qualify for the 2022 Fifa World Cup in Qatar, reports goal.com.