Skip to main content

6 Banky W: Singer to retire from music for marriage

In a recent interview with Channels Television's Entertainment News, the E.M.E label boss hinted that he would be taking time off his musical career to set off on a marital journey.

"Living an artiste's life does not lend itself to (kind of) working on a relationship. It's tough."he began.

'It's something that I actively (really) want to do, so I want to take some time off, after I'm done releasing this music and touring, I want to take some time off.

'Like I want to have some kids you know, get married, you know. Get married first and then have some kids," he disclosed.

Banky W is one of the most eligible bachelors in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“IT'S BEN THREE YEARS SINCE I STARTED F**KING YOU ” – ANITA JOSEPH'S HUSBAND, MC FISH WRITS ON THEIR 3RD ANNIVERSARY

BENIN REPUBLIC HEAD COACH BACKS NIGERIA TO QUALIFY FOR 2022 WORLD CUP

The Super Eagles Benin Republic’s head coach, Michel Dussuyer, has backed Nigeria to qualify for the 2022 Fifa World Cup in Qatar, reports goal.com.

BREAKING: NDDC MANAGEMENT WALK OUT ON REPS, ACCUSE COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN OF CORRUPTION

The Acting Managing Director of The   Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC),  Daniel Pondei, has led a walk out on the House of Representatives Committee on Niger Delta.