Skip to main content

I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid

Popular Musician, Wizkid has revealed that he didn't expect Ojuelegba to be a hit song.The superstar who hasn't been so fortunate in winning awards recently disclosed that winning awards is not the reason why he is into music.In an interview with Fader magazine that he didn't expect it to be a hit song:-I knew 'Ojuelegba' was a good song, but I didn't expect it to blow up the way that it did. My parents still live there. We have a house there."Ojuelegba is the 5th track off Wizkid's "Ayo" album and was inspired by his experiences and sojourn in and around Ojuelegba, Lagos.The song has a total of 5,122,007 views on Youtube as of this Report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“IT'S BEN THREE YEARS SINCE I STARTED F**KING YOU ” – ANITA JOSEPH'S HUSBAND, MC FISH WRITS ON THEIR 3RD ANNIVERSARY

BENIN REPUBLIC HEAD COACH BACKS NIGERIA TO QUALIFY FOR 2022 WORLD CUP

The Super Eagles Benin Republic’s head coach, Michel Dussuyer, has backed Nigeria to qualify for the 2022 Fifa World Cup in Qatar, reports goal.com.