Skip to main content

I Will Win The Elections Again, Mark Boasts

After the Court of Appeal sitting in Makurdi, theBenue State capital, on Saturday voided the return of former Senate President, David Mark, of the Peoples Democratic Party as the winner ofthe March 28 Benue South Senatorial District election, Mr Mark has said whatever the case may be, if the election is conducted again, he would still defeat Daniel Onjeh of APC, who challenged his victory in court.Reacting through his spokesperson, Paul Mumeh, Mark said, "I won the election clean and clear. If we go back to the polls 100 times, I will still winconvincingly."Whatever the situation may be, one thing I knowis that my people are solidly behind me. They also appreciate the fact that I have done more than enough to lift up Idoma nation to a positionof eminence in the contemporary political history of Nigeria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“IT'S BEN THREE YEARS SINCE I STARTED F**KING YOU ” – ANITA JOSEPH'S HUSBAND, MC FISH WRITS ON THEIR 3RD ANNIVERSARY

BENIN REPUBLIC HEAD COACH BACKS NIGERIA TO QUALIFY FOR 2022 WORLD CUP

The Super Eagles Benin Republic’s head coach, Michel Dussuyer, has backed Nigeria to qualify for the 2022 Fifa World Cup in Qatar, reports goal.com.